Beachfront Voyager Motor Inn
US$103
Beach Hotel(Burnie)
US$113
US$106
Burnie Airport Motel(Burnie)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$136
US$75
US$63
Agoda.com
Jones on Wilson(Burnie)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$105
Orbitz.com
Grangemoore(Burnie)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$94
TripAdvisor
All reviewssurf clubon site restaurantfree wifiopposite the beachdefinitely stay here againa sea view roomcomfy bedpassing thrupetrol station next doora great place to spendbreakfast and dinnerlooked straightcomfortable accommodationbassrooms overlookingdecent balconyrestaurant staff
Reviewed 4 June 2012

On arrival at the Motel I was greeted by friendly smiling staff who couldnt be more helpful.
Loved the Ocean View Suite, such a view, with sparkling new bathroom and warm as warm, heated by a newly installed ( I am told) heat pump, which was much appreciated as I fould the weather a little cool. Left my car in the car park and walked to everything - so central to all.
Had a superb meal in their restaurant and look forward to returning for a longer stay.
Well done to management and staff of Beachfront Voyager

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2012

I am from Burnie originally and go home regularly to visit family and friends. We had stayed at the Voyager once before (just one night on a weekend and had no issues) but after the last 5 nights, probably won't go back. The price was ok - we paid a little more for a view and updated rooms, which we did receive. Great room, fantastic view. But I wasn't anticipating being woken by the trains from the Roseberry mines each morning at around 4am! Double glazing the windows might be of benefit!

Room Tip: Don't book on a weekday when the trains are coming through from the mines!!!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Linda R
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Booking was made via wotif.com. A very nice and clean room which has been recently refurbished. Stayed just the 1 night for business. Train will wake you at 4am so I got up and did some work on the laptop. To those people who are complaining about no internet access/wi fi, just go to reception and ask for it - it wasn't an issue at all. Overall, a good place for a corporate/business overnighter.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank iamborg
Reviewed 18 February 2012

I've read some of the other reviews of this motor inn, but I have to stay our one night stay was pretty good. We had a twin room with a nice sized bed. Had recently been refurbished and was quitely modern in its appointment - a good sized area to sit and look at the beach/sea (we certainly got lovely views). Parking available which was great. We were simply there to get ready for a wedding and sleep at the end of festivities and it certainly suited our needs. Price was also fairly good (booked on wotif.com). Only hassle was getting into the hotel as you need to left at the street before the esplanade and then come up to the hotel from the west.

Room Tip: If you want a sea view then clearly you need to be up the front of the hotel and not on the ground floor. You might need to be careful about being too far to the west if booked in to a room on the top floors
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2011

Booked accomodation online at lastminute, photo's of room were nothing like the room I was given, which claimed to have "Sea Views" but all I got was a ground floor room which was supposed to be an "Executive Suite" Also in the offer was free wifi that was of course not available to the room I was in, just to top it all off though my room service took over an hour to arrive, they claimed my docket was misplaced. For the price I would have expected much better!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business