“Yum!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Hobart, Australia
“Yum!”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

After reading about this cafe on tripadvisor I thought I'd try it next time I am in Burnie. So glad I did. It has a lovely atmosphere, the staff are gorgeous and the food yum.
I had the vegetable lasagna with quinoa salad and whilst I LOVED the lasagna, I found the quinoa salad a bit heavy on the vinegar side. Maybe offer the dressing separately so sustomers can add as much/little as they like?
The chocolate mousse cake was awesome but you must be into seriously sweet things. The biggest surprise was when I enquired how big the slices are (hoping the answer would be 'small') I was told the cake would be cut to any size I wanted. WOW! That's what I call outstanding service. Thank you, I'll be back.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sylvia E

“It's always nice to see something different in Burnie”
Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

Lovely little cafe, good coffee, good service, the atmosphere was inviting, and it's always nice to see something a bit imaginative in burnie

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank CHHE6193
“Outstanding quirky cafe”
Reviewed 3 April 2013 via mobile

We had lunch at Another Mother on our way through Burnie. The service was just as friendly as other reviewers have suggested and the food was fantastic. Everything looked home made and healthy. I had a tandoori chicken and quinoa salad which was full of flavour.
We sampled the homemade cakes too, which were just as good as the mains.
We'd definitely return!

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Zerofreezer
Penguin, Tasmania
“Health and tasty”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

I love the food at this place. It is always healthy and extremely tasty and good value for money. The atmosphere is great and I love the decor. Coffee is good too. A great place for something that isn't boring carbohydrates.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Elspeth L
Australia
“Overall Appetising!!”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

A quirky, little cafe, with personality! The staff attentively serve you always with a smile, and make a very addictive, nicely textured coffee. The gorgeous food has more of a healthy approach, with quinoa (very popular super healthy grain) almost always on the daily menu in some form. The menu is great, for us Gluten Free people!! Beautiful home-made cakes, biscuits is quite a find, as these days most cafe's have there sweets commercially made, and just aren't the same! I am so happy to have found such a lovely cafe, to relax back and call my second home!!

• Visited February 2013