“Top Breakfast.”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Another Mother - CLOSED

Another Mother
Cuisines: Cafe, Australian, Healthy
Good for: Groups, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Top Breakfast.”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

After spending a sleepless night at the "top" motel in Burnie, we really needed something to kick us onto our next destination. The coffee, breakfast & service we received at Another Mother was superb. I have to admit that it wasn't something we expected in the tiny North Western town but they delivered.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Anne W

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Can't get enough!”
Reviewed 25 September 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing! Cafe of choice for catching up with the girlfriends. Coffee is always fantastic, fun and friendly service, great atmosphere and healthy, wholesome food! Well done on being so consistent too! This place is my equal favourite with one other cafe in town to go to.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Littlecupcake2013
Launceston, Australia
“Burnie Favourite”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Love stopping here when in Burnie , quirky little café full of character , lovely staff , fantastic food great coffee , love their homemade cakes and biscuits , well worth the visit !!!!

• Visited August 2013
Hobart, Australia
“Yum!”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

After reading about this cafe on tripadvisor I thought I'd try it next time I am in Burnie. So glad I did. It has a lovely atmosphere, the staff are gorgeous and the food yum.
I had the vegetable lasagna with quinoa salad and whilst I LOVED the lasagna, I found the quinoa salad a bit heavy on the vinegar side. Maybe offer the dressing separately so sustomers can add as much/little as they like?
The chocolate mousse cake was awesome but you must be into seriously sweet things. The biggest surprise was when I enquired how big the slices are (hoping the answer would be 'small') I was told the cake would be cut to any size I wanted. WOW! That's what I call outstanding service. Thank you, I'll be back.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sylvia E
“It's always nice to see something different in Burnie”
Reviewed 30 April 2013 via mobile

Lovely little cafe, good coffee, good service, the atmosphere was inviting, and it's always nice to see something a bit imaginative in burnie

• Visited April 2013