“This restaurant doing something special ”

Indian Corner at Wilson
Ranked #6 of 76 Restaurants in Burnie
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Indian Corner offers real indian cooking with an authentic touch. We are situated in the wonderful suburb of Burnie, serving a unique luncheon and dining experience for locals and visitors alike. Indian Corner brags of a huge lounge area that can without much of a stretch suit substantial gatherings, birthday parties and corporate occasions. Our chefs set up all suppers with affection utilizing just the freshest create and naturally ground flavors. The best of traditional Indian dining is complemented with new Indian dishes to add innovation for those who love fine dining. It is our pleasure to extend our hospitality and service to those who would like to experience fine Indian cuisine.
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Me and my friend went this restaurant in Tuesday nights the restaurant almost full of dinners me and my friends enjoyed the food so much and the chef cames out and ask the customer how is there foods and service I think everyone enjoying the night thanks guys did great job

Reviewed 22 December 2017

The food and service were very good. I had meat samosa, coriander chicken, basmati rice and garlic naan. All the food was very tasty. I would certainly visit Indian Corner at Wilson when next in Burnie.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

This is the best Indian food I’ve had not just in Tasmania, but Australia! Burnie is lucky to have this little gem and I highly, highly recommend it. Great food and service. We were there for work and ate late but they were so accommodating and friendly for a few weary travellers.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

A very nice little restaurant with authentic Indian food, can get a bit slow on busy nights, but great service all the same. All the food is excellent, but if you're not very adventurous then the butter chicken is a winner every time.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Popped in for dinner and we were pleasantly surprised. Beautifully decorated restaurant with a table right by the window.. Friendly waitress and perfectly cooked food. Best Indian we have had! Also very surprised by the great prices.. we will be back!