Once again we had a fantastic stay.....we come here just about every year and we find it the best place to get away from it all......if you like walking there are a multitude of walks close by, from easy to difficult. The lodge is great the rooms are all you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge is a unique wilderness experience, set right on the edge of the spectacular World Heritage-listed Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, just 2 hours drive from Launceston and 1.25 Hours from Devonport. At Cradle Mountain, you'll soon discover that fine food and wine are an unavoidable part of this rustic holiday. This superb escape showcases the best Tasmania has to offer with warm hospitality, sensational locally produced food and wine, breathtaking scenery and magnificent wilderness surrounds. The Lodge itself is warm and inviting with open fires, comfy chairs and cosy spots, perfect for enjoying the postcard views or just relaxing. Around Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge there are more than 20 walking trails that suit every fitness level. Imagine wandering through towering forests with trees older than mankind. Discover animal and plant varieties found nowhere else on earth. You can trek mountains, explore trails on horseback or mountain bike, and learn to fly-fish - just some of the many activities on offer. And when it's time to relax, guests can indulge in a therapeutic massage or sauna at the Waldheim Alpine Spa - the perfect place to soak away tension and time. Set discreetly within its pristine wilderness setting, Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge has 86 private timber cabins, offering 4 grades of accommodation. Each provides every comfort you could need, some with spa baths. Road Closures: There are a number of road closures around Tasmania at the moment that are affecting accessibility to Cradle Mountain. The Kimberley bridge in between Elizabeth town and Railton on the B13 is closed until further notice as the bridge has collapsed. The C138 from Mole Creek to Gowrie Park is inaccessible as the road has been closed due to the recent flooding. The C137 however from Mole Creek through Paradise just outside of Sheffield is open and a good way to bypass around the closures. For additional information please refer to the Tas police and Kentish council websites to get the most up to date information. As mentioned, if this could be worded “Getting to Cradle Mountain” and on the first page of the website. For more information feel free to contact us on (03) 6492 2100. Drive safe and see you soon! ** Ecotourism Australia Certification - Want to help the environment while your on holidays? The ECO Certification logo means that you are guaranteed to experience a genuine and authentic tour, attraction or accommodation that looks after the environment. The ECO certification program assures you that certified products are backed by a commitment to sustainable practices and provides high quality nature-based tourism experiences. Note: Any incidentals will be charged on check-out and a 2.0% Credit card surcharge would be applied to these incidentals ** ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cradle Mountain Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
- Cradle Mountain Resort
- Cradle Mountain Lodge
- Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania