A really special place to stay. Booked in a spa room with bush views and a small balcony. We spent two nights and enjoyed every relaxed minute. Wild life aplenty observed in the surrounds. Close to the National Park with access to walks to suit all abilities. Food was expensive. Dining in the Restaurant proved to be much better than the Bistro for both food and atmosphere. .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the fringe of alpine wilderness, Cradle Mountain Hotel sits on the edge of Cradle Mountain Lake St Clair National Park. It's the perfect base for alpine walks. Be pampered at the end of the day with hearty mountain fare and a crackling log fire. The Hotel is home to The Wilderness Galley, a magnificent collection of nature photography. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cradle Mountain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cradle Mountain Chateau Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park
- Cradle Mountain Hotel Cradle Mountain-Lake St. Clair National Park, Tasmania