“Refreshinly fresh”

Ranked #15 of 93 Restaurants in Devonport
Price range: US$9 - US$21
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: An authentic South East Asian Restaurant. Excellent location, great food with fresh ingredients. We welcome everybody. Please call for booking.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Refreshinly fresh”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Great to have an asian restaurant in Devonport that uses fresh local vegetables and no sugary glutenous sauces to be seen!!! Well done.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank kamagurka
Hi There,

First of all Thank you for your lovely feedback. Sorry for the late reply, but I would like to express my appreciation about your reviews on our service and products. We are working so hard to keep our authentic meal is listed as a best in Tassie and also ensuring our service quality is maintained in high.

For your further information, we are opening for lunches from Thursday to Saturday during a week and also introducing our new Mongolian fusion dishes in our lunch as well as dinner menu and welcoming you to visit back at our restaurant with your family and friends again to try our exciting new dishes.

Devonport, Australia
“Nice new venue in Devonport”
Reviewed 24 April 2013 via mobile

Lovely food, all made fresh on the premises I believe. Perhaps a little limited menu and dishes didn't all come out together - we had 15 of us come in. All enjoyed the meal, and we all thought it tasted 'authentic'. We will come again!

1 Thank waltervp

Canberra, Australia
“Excellent”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

I'm not to sure about this early comments over the price range of this restaurant, I think food price of this restaurant is really good deal. Little Asia is doing pretty damn good job in terms of quality of food and it's price range. If you go to other neighbouring restaurants, you will pay more than $20.50 for per dish, plus expensive drinks with deep fried frozen food, but this little restaurant is a real deal about fresh product which you would ever seen in North West Tasmania. Also decor is just great, so welcoming. I really think people whoever given comments about anything, please be realistic is better to help for those new starters.

1 Thank Guest278

Devonport, Australia
“Bit pricey”
Reviewed 20 April 2013

Don't really want to say to much negative about this place as it is new? So I will start on a bright note the decor is fantastic looks really lovely inside. The menu doesn't have a lot of choice? But still this will probably improve in time, service was fantastic! Although I did get the beef and noodle soup and it was on the Luke warm side my partner got the chilli beef and for $20.50 there wasn't a lot of beef on his plate, same as the soup I had? Did call in again tonight to grab a takeaway and got the chilli beef and once again it was a plastic container with mainly rice and not a lot of beef for the same price $ 20.50 so i was a little bit disheartened. I really hope they get a bit more realistic as I think they are on to a good thing and I would really love to support them?

1 Thank No1choice