“I,m telling you this is very good Indian food”
Review of Indian Affair - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Indian Affair
Cuisines: Indian
Melbourne, Australia
“I,m telling you this is very good Indian food”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Food is good tasty service is fast and efficient ,staff are friendly
good choice of beers ,what more could you want

Visited February 2013

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Wont Go Again”
Reviewed 31 December 2012

I am sorry but the food does not taste Indian, the chef is a Sri Lankan who has given Indian name to the restaurant, however, the food is less than ordinary. I have never tasted such a bad butter chicken in my life, and the paneer matter was worse, topped with green peas which was taken out from the fridge and the paneer is melted cube of curd. For the price of $18.50 each dish, I think you deserve something better.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank Suresh N
Brisbane, Australia
“Dissapointing”
Reviewed 14 November 2012

I'm not sure who has written the previous reviews but my experience was far from excellent.
Yes the Naan were very fresh & enjoyable.
Yes the waiter was very friendly, perhaps even a little too friendly.
But it all became very disappointing from there.
The main course was served on a metal tray reminiscent of a camping experience.When the Aloo Chicken was served I searched for the pieces of chicken......I could find no obvious pieces of chicken meat.The only discernable pieces of food were potato.
The Dahl was a similar experience ....it was difficult to find discernable Lentils this time.
To rate this restaurant 4 out of 41 in Devonport is quite misleading. The others must be absolutly terrible.
I will not be returning.

• Visited November 2012
“Prema and his lamb make it a local treats”
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Great value from the lively chef/maitre'd/ bottle washer Prema, The spices lamb chops are excellent and the curries to follow are an interesting mix. An unobtrusive treat.

Devonport, Australia
“Yum!”
Reviewed 4 October 2012

Oh gosh, I have to say I have to get my indian food fix from this place at least once a month if not more, I love it! I've been working my way through the list of curries and also going back to some favorites. also if your game try the mango yogurt drink! delish!

Visited August 2012