“Highly recommend”

Freycinet Adventures
Ranked #2 of 12 things to do in Coles Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Discover Freycinet! Tasmaia's greatest sea kayaking destination The Freycinet Paddle- explore the breathtaking coastline of Freycinet National Park by sea kayak on this relaxed guided, award winning tour. Listed #4 Things to do before you die, in Australia
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Very impressed with Nathan and his team. We started off with a safety check and instructions on how to paddle I must confess I was apprehensive as my last experience at canoeing wasn't successful so was feeling nervous but I had the best experience one of the highlights of my trip. I was very impressed with how well organised, knowledgeable and easy going Nathan was. Just so special to be on the water gliding along looking around at the amazing scenery. Nathan was very passionate about the area. I would highly recommend this tour.

There are newer reviews for Freycinet Adventures

Reviewed 11 November 2013

My first official kyaking experience and was at first a bit nervous but cannot fault the instruction and encouragement of the instructor Scott........it was a lovely evening to start but very quickly the weather changed and the bay became choppy and windy so added to the feeling of been a bit scared but again Scott guided us carefully and with his local knowledge to a better place across the bay where the water was calmer......this was the important part of the trip for me as after this I relaxed into the feeling of using paddles and rhythm that was needed to move smoothly in the water....I would highly recommend this kyaking adventure to anyone visiting the Freycinet area......I guess the only mistake I made was not to have a warm set of clothes in the car for later....this was my oversight as I know from my daughter that it was all on the website..........good luck and happy kayaking to all who take up this Freycinet Adventure

Reviewed 29 October 2013

We took the sunset trip with Nathan and it was first class. Briefing and preparation was efficient and professional. We had great confidence in the staff and their setup. The trip is most scenic, even though the weather was cloudy on our trip. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone visiting Freycinet. Nathan's knowledge of the area is extensive and provided a sound understanding of Coles Bay area and its surrounds.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Nathan took us out on a sunset paddle and even though it wasn't the calmest of waters, we had a great time. The orientation was thorough but not overbearing. All the equipment was methodically laid out and made it easy for us to be organized. Nathan was extremely competent, informative and fun. He made our experience a very memorable one.

Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed this. More relaxing than expected as we stopped paddling often to talk about the geology and history or to watch the birds or just enjoy the stunning views. Kept very dry in good kayaks with bibs to hold us snug in the Kayak. Scott was a great guide, knowledgable and relaxed. Homemade cookies on the beach were an added and unexpected treat.