A great room with modern facilities, a large private terrace and stunning views. An excellent spa with friendly staff. The Hotel is situated on a very long sandy beach which is perfect for a good long walk. The breakfasts were great with a good choice, lunch was very casual in the bar area with a lovely selection of salads and a choice of two cooked dishes. Dinner was great and you do not have to stick to the menu ask the chef what he has fresh as well - no excuse for oysters with the oyster farm down the road. There are quite a few steps so this is really only suitable for the reasonably fit and not for wheelchairs as it would be difficult to get to the beach. Great place to completely get away from it all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saffire Freycinet is Australia’s luxury lodge on Tasmania’s East Coast adjacent to Coles Bay and overlooking the Freycinet Peninsula, famed for the iconic Wineglass Bay. Delivering sophisticated and intimate style and an inspirational experience, our Tasmanian accommodation blends mankind and nature with breathtaking beauty. Featuring 20 luxurious suites, exclusive day spa, restaurant, guest lounge and bar, this five-star plus luxury lodge experience is a celebration of the art of service, internal and external wellbeing, local culinary delights, ancient landscapes and abundant wildlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Saffire Freycinet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saffire Freycinet Hotel Coles Bay
- Saffire Freycinet Tasmania - Coles Bay