Stayed here for two nights and it is definitely the best hotel I've stayed in either here or overseas. Yes, it is hideously expensive but worth it for a special occasion. The views were spectacular, the room had everything you could possibly think of, the food was wonderful and the staff absolutely spot on (special mention to Declan on the walk, Hadyn at the front desk and Linn in the restaurant). In fact the only staff member that let down the team was the GM who managed to ask me the same question about our future travel plans three times in the space of 12 hours (the second and third times were five minutes apart)! Either he is very forgetful (in which case he should take a brain training course) or doesn't actually care about the answer (in which case, why bother asking?).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saffire Freycinet is Australia’s luxury lodge on Tasmania’s East Coast adjacent to Coles Bay and overlooking the Freycinet Peninsula, famed for the iconic Wineglass Bay. Delivering sophisticated and intimate style and an inspirational experience, our Tasmanian accommodation blends mankind and nature with breathtaking beauty. Featuring 20 luxurious suites, exclusive day spa, restaurant, guest lounge and bar, this five-star plus luxury lodge experience is a celebration of the art of service, internal and external wellbeing, local culinary delights, ancient landscapes and abundant wildlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saffire Freycinet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saffire Freycinet Hotel Coles Bay
- Saffire Freycinet Tasmania - Coles Bay