Well Saffire can.
This was my second visit and if you rad the previous review you'll note I was pretty darn happy.
I don't know where to start. Room type doesn't matter, you are all equal and that equals perfection. Dietary requirements…. not an issue… share table… a special dish for you.
Experiences (no they are not tours) The guide suits your needs and thanks to Daisy my confidence to walk again grew so I ended up doing more challenging walks at Cradle Mountain than i may have before Saffire. Ashleigh's mixology is about to cost me a lot of $$ to stock the bar (but his awesome sense of humour is another gem…. he also assembles an wonderful pineapple and wagyu skewer ;)
Food….. Hugh oversees a knock your socks off kitchen and those oysters… Zane and Kelly's cooking lessons
the question is not will i return it is how soon can i get back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saffire Freycinet is Australia’s luxury lodge on Tasmania’s East Coast adjacent to Coles Bay and overlooking the Freycinet Peninsula, famed for the iconic Wineglass Bay. Delivering sophisticated and intimate style and an inspirational experience, our Tasmanian accommodation blends mankind and nature with breathtaking beauty. Featuring 20 luxurious suites, exclusive day spa, restaurant, guest lounge and bar, this five-star plus luxury lodge experience is a celebration of the art of service, internal and external wellbeing, local culinary delights, ancient landscapes and abundant wildlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saffire Freycinet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saffire Freycinet Hotel Coles Bay
- Saffire Freycinet Tasmania - Coles Bay