As most of the other reviews reflect, this place is impossible to fault. We only had a quick weekend away but was enough to see what a wonderful place this is.
The staff are outstanding, very personal, friendly and just really nice people.
The food is of the standard at ARIA except more accommodating. Everything is included and you can pretty much order what ever you feel like.
The surroundings are beautiful. Plenty of things to do- but we just stayed in the pavilion and chilled out with the beautiful view as the backdrop.
Defiantly one of the top hotels in Oz and I would say one of the best in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saffire Freycinet is Australia’s luxury lodge on Tasmania’s East Coast adjacent to Coles Bay and overlooking the Freycinet Peninsula, famed for the iconic Wineglass Bay. Delivering sophisticated and intimate style and an inspirational experience, our Tasmanian accommodation blends mankind and nature with breathtaking beauty. Featuring 20 luxurious suites, exclusive day spa, restaurant, guest lounge and bar, this five-star plus luxury lodge experience is a celebration of the art of service, internal and external wellbeing, local culinary delights, ancient landscapes and abundant wildlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saffire Freycinet reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saffire Freycinet Hotel Coles Bay
- Saffire Freycinet Tasmania - Coles Bay