“Can't recommend this highly enough”
Review of All4Adventure

and up
Small-Group ATV Adventure in Coles Bay
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Coles Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Get on board a 4 wheel motorbike or one of our Polaris Rangers and wind your way through eucalypt covered hills and boulder strewn valleys, to where pink granite, blue seas and fine white sands collide at South Friendly Beaches. Or head to the dramatic sea cliffs of Cape Tourville for panoramic views of the Freycinet Peninsula and a glimpse of Wineglass Bay. Half Day and 2 Hour tours depart up to three times daily.
Adelaide, Australia
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Can't recommend this highly enough”
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

If you only have one day in Freycinet, do this! Our guide was fantastic, friendly and knowledgable. I was nervous at first because I have never done anything like this before but I was quickly put at ease by the instructor. All of the quad bikes were automatic and really easy to get the hang of. We did the 2 hour trip but will be back on our next trip to Tasmania to do the half day. I found that I was really settling in towards the end of the tour and didn't want to stop! Because of this I would recommend the half day trip if you have the time, if not it's definitely worth the 2-hour trip. The views were amazing, this was one of the best experiences we had in Tasmania -and we had a lot!

Visited October 2013

Sydney
“Best quad biking experience - Kate (Sydney)”
Reviewed 30 September 2013

I was initially apprehensive about quad bike riding as I had never done it before but Sam gave a thorough training session before we started. I felt a lot more confident. The ride was enjoyable and we stopped at friendship beach, which was a beautiful spot. The juice and cookie were delicious. Well worth the money and time. Would highly recommend this tour to everyone!

Hope Island, Australia
“great fun even in the rain!”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Thanks Sam for a great tour through the national park and the lovely cuppa and mushmallows . Very professional and informative . We will definitely come again for the longer tour next time we visit Tas !

Brisbane, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“One of the highlights of our trip!”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My boyfriend and i were pleased to be able to have a day of sunshine to do this and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Our guide was very informative and provided great safety training prior to our departure to make us feel comfortable. Although travelling through a natural park this is still a fast paced and unique adventure which i would highly recommend. The end point we stopped at friendly beaches for some hot chocolate and a beautiful view before returning back.

Sydney, Australia
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Fun and more fun”
Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

Thanks Sam for a good time, this was really cool and even though the wife had to ditch her quad 2k's in she really enjoyed the personal service on the back of yours. Till next time mate and well done on offering a great experience!