“Best experience in Tassie” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of All4Adventure

All4Adventure
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Coles Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Get on board a 4 wheel motorbike or one of our Polaris Rangers and wind your way through eucalypt covered hills and boulder strewn valleys, to where pink granite, blue seas and fine white sands collide at South Friendly Beaches. Or head to the dramatic sea cliffs of Cape Tourville for panoramic views of the Freycinet Peninsula and a glimpse of Wineglass Bay. Half Day and 2 Hour tours depart up to three times daily.
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best experience in Tassie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

This was worth the 5 hour round trip from Hobart.
Our tour was running a little late, but our guide (Ben) made the most of the spare time by going through the safety routines. Being the only one in the group that had not ridden a quad bike or two wheeler before, I was somewhat hesitant but Ben put me at ease and guided me through training.
It was SO much fun! I didn't want it to stop. The lookout point he took us to (Coles bay) was spectacular.
Worth every penny.

Visited December 2013

Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great fun, great for novices like us”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

6 of us had a few days in Tassie. We wanted an adventure that we could all do, but pushed a little out of our comfort zone. This was perfect. The guide, Sam, was great. Very patient but thorough with the instructions and training. We all had a ball, and were old hands at quad biking by the end. Due to mechanical failure, we ended up needing the Polaris vehicle instead of 2 quads. Didn't matter, we rotated around and had heaps of fun on that as well.

Visited November 2013
Adelaide, Australia
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Can't recommend this highly enough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

If you only have one day in Freycinet, do this! Our guide was fantastic, friendly and knowledgable. I was nervous at first because I have never done anything like this before but I was quickly put at ease by the instructor. All of the quad bikes were automatic and really easy to get the hang of. We did the 2 hour trip but will be back on our next trip to Tasmania to do the half day. I found that I was really settling in towards the end of the tour and didn't want to stop! Because of this I would recommend the half day trip if you have the time, if not it's definitely worth the 2-hour trip. The views were amazing, this was one of the best experiences we had in Tasmania -and we had a lot!

Visited October 2013
Sydney
“Best quad biking experience - Kate (Sydney)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

I was initially apprehensive about quad bike riding as I had never done it before but Sam gave a thorough training session before we started. I felt a lot more confident. The ride was enjoyable and we stopped at friendship beach, which was a beautiful spot. The juice and cookie were delicious. Well worth the money and time. Would highly recommend this tour to everyone!

Visited September 2013
Hope Island, Australia
“great fun even in the rain!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2013

Thanks Sam for a great tour through the national park and the lovely cuppa and mushmallows . Very professional and informative . We will definitely come again for the longer tour next time we visit Tas !

Visited September 2013