“quad bikes for the oldies”
Review of All4Adventure

and up
Small-Group ATV Adventure in Coles Bay
Ranked #1 of 13 things to do in Coles Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Get on board a 4 wheel motorbike or one of our Polaris Rangers and wind your way through eucalypt covered hills and boulder strewn valleys, to where pink granite, blue seas and fine white sands collide at South Friendly Beaches. Or head to the dramatic sea cliffs of Cape Tourville for panoramic views of the Freycinet Peninsula and a glimpse of Wineglass Bay. Half Day and 2 Hour tours depart up to three times daily.
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“quad bikes for the oldies”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We had a fabulous week at Coles Bay! Being in our 60s we were a little apprehensive starting with the quad bike tour but Phil gave us a thorough training before heading off on an exhilarating adventure out to Friendlies beach.The quad bikes are terrific and the track a little scary but we haven't had so much fun in years.Thoroughly recommend it.We then went fishing in Coles Bay and caught lots of flathead and they are great eating.A great week in Paradise!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank mal s

Melbourne, Australia
“So much fun!”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

My husband and I had an absolute ball quad biking through the Freycinet National Park. The scenery was simply beautiful! The ride itself was exhilarating and loads of fun, and for someone who had never ridden a quad bike before easy to pick up with the help of such an experienced and enthusiastic guide in Phil. Phil also shared great insights and stories of the area which really brought a personal touch to the day. We enjoyed every second and can't wait to get back there to do it all again!

Visited January 2014
Wangara, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience.”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We are a couple approaching 50. I have never done any thing even remotely adventurous in my life the bike scared me and I was terrified of the possibility of traveling through water or up steep hills. Don't know how I agreed to it really. Phil or guide was incredibly patient and soon I was on my way, confident in the bike and myself. We had a wonderful time. The park is so beautiful and the bikes were actually a lot of fun! I highly recommend this trip. Even for those who might be a bit nervous, it's easier and more fun than you think. We did quad biking a r cradle mountain too but this experience was so much better.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Bigarty
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Quad bikes great fun”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We are a couple in our fifties and a much younger travel buddy in her late twenties. We decided to do the late afternoon trip through Freycinet National Park and to Bluestone Bay. This included a bite to eat.The baby which is not easily accessible except in off road vehicles was an amazing sight. It was a very exhilarating experience. After our mandatory safety and training session, we were off up the track following our wonderful and caring guide Phil. The quad bikes are in extremely good condition and very capable in even a beginners hands. All three of us had a fantastic experience. Highly recommend this one.

Visited January 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

What a great way to spend our Christmas Eve afternoon! My boyfriend and I thoroughly enjoyed the trip and it was great to see everyone gain confidence as the trip went on. The scenery through the forest was awesome with fantastic views as we neared the coast. The stop off at Friendly Beaches for a drink and a snack was beautiful, with barely anyone else there other than our group. Please note though that you do stop off on the track along the way and the mosquitoes are unbelievable so do dress appropriately!

Visited December 2013