We stayed just one night. The cabin was fantastic, the spa was fun, we loved the view. It was disappointing that the bar and resteraunt were out of action. We ate in the bistro from the restaurant menu. We had mixed feelings about our meal. As a vegetarian I thought it was a bit expensive for the pretty, but very small serving. Probably about $4 of ingredients for a $32 meal 4 pieces of asparagus, 2 baby beet roots, 2 quail eggs. My husband enjoyed his meal
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a spectacular waterfront location at the foot of the Hazards, just inside Freycinet National Park, Freycinet Lodge is a superb base for exploring the Freycinet peninsula. A world of hidden comfort, the Lodge is living proof that communing with nature does not have to mean roughing it. It's a place to relax and rejuvenate. To experience nature's wild harmony without sacrificing your creature comforts. Stylish yet simple, the cabins are designed to impart welcoming familiarity and warmth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Freycinet Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Freycinet Hotel Coles Bay
- Freycinet Lodge Tasmania - Coles Bay