“Yummy food and coffee with pleasant service”
Review of Shot cafe

Shot cafe
Ranked #14 of 25 Restaurants in New Norfolk
Cuisines: Cafe
“Yummy food and coffee with pleasant service”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We were on the way to see a waterfall and decided to eat here as we parked nearby. Best accidental eating experience. Highly recommend for lunch

• Visited November 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unbelievable.”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I came in with a friend from out of state who is so simple going, no dramas type of person. She wanted breakfast and so we went here for coffee after walking through new norfolk and other stores we chose this one. She just asked if she could have scrambled eggs instead of fried or poached and the waitress looked at her funny ad went and got the chef satin she didn't know what the chef could do. So this bogan chef comes over and my friend tried to politely ask if possible can she just have scrambled eggs. The chef ( or cook's) reply was "I can't make any promises, but ill see what I can do". And we sort of felt like it was a little stupid that such a small request be made to seem like such a problem; my friend was apologising for this??

Not only that but the chef delivered the food herself and dropped our cutlery with a loud crash into our table and didnt seem to bothered by her behaviour, and the sandwich I ordered fell apart and partly into the table when she handed me my food and she didn't bother to do anything about it.

We left wishing we had gone somewhere else because her attitude had just ruined it and I still feel embarrassed for taking a frien I last saw over 14 months ago to such a horrible place on our last day together. Shameful.

• Visited September 2013