The man at reception was friendly, cheerful, and helpful (I think it was Darrell).
The units would be around 30 yo. They are basic, but adequate, and clean. (It was kind of like stepping back in time.) They are not fancy, but the price is right for what you get.
We had a one bedroom unit - the bedroom was off the living/kitchen/dining, area, as was bathroom/laundry. There was a washing machine - no dryer, but there was an outdoor clothes line. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need to prepare a basic meal.
They have undercover parking in a carport at the rear of the unit.
We also checked out 3 other places in St Helens and this was the best condition and price out of the 4.
We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Outstanding 1,2 and 3 bedroom cottages, all fully self contained providing separate bathroom, toilet and laundry facilities All units are on level ground and there is ample parking for cars, boats and trailers for the travellers or fisherman and the like Come and enjoy this very peaceful setting with manicured gardens and superb rural views and yet only 900 metres from the town centre and fishing facilities We are ideally situated being only 25 mins to the majestic Bay of Fires, Binalong Bay and the Gardens to the East while to the West we are approx. 25 minutes to the Pyengana Valley with its superb Cheese Factory, the Pub in the Paddock and St. Columba Falls State Reserve ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Kellraine Beach Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kellraine Units Hotel St Helens
- Kellraine Beach Cottages St Helens, Tasmania