“Great Value, down to earth food”

Swingin' Anchor Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Stanley
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Closed for Winter
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was good value, down to earth, what you see is what you get cafe, it was a cold day, we had basic wedges with sour cream but they were served also with sweet chilli sauce as well and a lovely hot chocolate. Big serves and who needed to eat for the rest of the day! Great little cafe!

1  Thank OzTraveller505

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I came to this lovely little Cafe while on holiday, service was excellent, food was restaurant quality, prices where good and the atmosphere was pleasant. Me and my husband had lunch here on a Sunday, I had a lovely lamb roast and my husband had a toasted sandwich. Am glad to have found this little gem! Will return when back in Stanley!! Thanks, Taylah

1  Thank TaylahEnders
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Go here all the time for breakfast when we stay in Stanley. Love their poached eggs and they make a great coffee. The staff are very friendly and i would recommend this place to fellow travellers.

1  Thank CorgiAussieLuv
Reviewed 25 June 2014

My husband and I walked in without looking at any reviews. We both had the soup, mine being served in a cob and he had a huge plate with toast on the side. It was just what we wanted. Good, hearty and very tasty. The latte was really good also. The staff were very pleasant without being intrusive and we are already planning our return trip to spend more time in Stanley and no doubt at the Swingin' Anchor...keep doing what you are doing and don't change it...

1  Thank Katy E
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Hubby and I are staying at Stanley and saw the sign for scallop pies. We went in for breakie which was really good. I had poached eggs and he had bacon and scrambled eggs. New owner and staff were really friendly. We liked it so much we went back for that scallop pies for lunch the same day.

2  Thank Kathy L