All reviews breakfast provisions spa bath the kitchen glass of champagne floor to ceiling windows amazing views free wifi free standing yummy breakfast cook your own king size bed one bedroom apartment washing machine appointed apartment stocked fridge felt spoilt muesli
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Horizon Deluxe Apartments were absolutely amazing. The views, room facilities and cleanliness were fantastic. The breakfast provisions were all fresh and tasted wonderful. If I'm ever back this way would definitely stay again. Would recommend to anyone.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This magical place is set up high on a hill overlooking the Stanley village, The Nut and the ocean. Modern and tastefully decorated we spent a relaxing night here for our Wedding Anniversary. The free standing spa is situated against floor to ceiling windows with an amazing view over Stanley. The unit was well equipped, which also included food to cook for Brekky. We will definitely return!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Booked this as a surprise for the wife.
Beautiful room and stunning views. Spotlessly clean and generous breakfast supplies. A perfect luxury accommodation.
Combine your night with a meal at Xanders restaurant and you will have an experience that I doubt could be surpassed in Stanley

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

We are NW Coast locals so are blessed with picturesque locations everywhere we go.

The view from this spacious studio apartment is delightful, unfortunately, perhaps the time of year we came, the heavy condensation on the windows was quite annoying.

Beautiful bed and bedding, I actually wanted to check what sort of mattress it was as my husband, a notoriously bad sleeper enjoyed it so much but forgot.

Breakfast provisions were plentiful, though I do agree with other reviewers that fresh provisions would be nicer - the bacon, sausages, bread and croissants are frozen.

The Spa is the highlight, positioned right in front of the window it soaks up the views, well it would if their wasn't so much condensation. Regardless we enjoyed a good few hours in it.

Loved the bathroom, shower was a delight, could have had more toiletry items for a two night stay, one shampoo and conditioner isn't enough and for $350 a night I want to be pampered.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

What a spectacular view! We arrived to an envelope with our name on it and no greeting, all ok until 1 min later I got an email from them saying payment had been processed. Got to the room, unpacked,
Enjoyed a drink on the deck. Whilst. The room was fabulously clean and the view undoubtedly spectacular, we were quite disappointed at the breakfast provisions, in the freezer??? We've stayed at several boutique luxury sites in Tasmania and this has never happened. For $350 for a single night I'd have expected at least that the 2 sausages and 2 pieces of bacon, 4 slices of bread and 2 croissants would have been fresh. To each their own but for top quality prices I would have expected a little more. Great room, great view but slightly let down.

1  Thank Hayley A