Had a wonderful stay at this beautiful property. Cabins are cozy and have all that you need. The views onto oyster bay form the living room and bedrooms are stunning and you can hear the rolling of the waves as you sleep. The kitchen is in the midst of being updated but even now has all you need to cook up a dinner. Furnishings are modern as is the bathroom. The location is perfect and only about an hours drive onto the entrance to Freycinet National Park. Swansea is about 10minutes away for your supermarket shop. Chris, the owner was a wonderful host, and nothing was too much trouble. He even posted a pair of earrings back after we left them behind. Four of us (adults) stayed in this cabin and we didn't feel over crowded. I would highly recommend staying here, and would definitely go back! Happy travels! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hamptons on the Bay is on the East Coast of Tasmania. Cabins with amazing views over Great Oyster Bay to the Freycinet Peninsula. A great base to explore Tasmania's world renowned beautiful East Coast with wonderful wineries, walks, beaches, fishing,restaurants and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Hamptons on the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kabuki By The Sea Hotel Swansea
- Hamptons On The Bay Swansea, Tasmania