“Exceptional location”

Price range: US$7 - US$16
Cuisines: Australian, Cafe
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Closed temporarily until December 2016 (but available for special antique and collectable sales meanwhile - please phone). When we reopen in December, browse through our collection of antiques and collectables for sale, and enjoy our Tea Room, where we serve all-day breakfast, lunch, or morning or afternoon tea with an emphasis on home-made fare. Take in our panoramic views of Great Oyster Bay, Nine Mile Beach, the Freycinet Penninsula and the Swansea township. Watch the light play on the water and surrounds, as the colours change, and occasionally, the dolphins play as you dine. Friendly service, quality meals, Devonshire Tea, good coffee and tea, home-made cakes and biscuits. Indoor, outdoor, and verandah seating available. BYO available with meals. Centrally located on the rocks over Jubilee Beach, in the heart of Swansea, at 1 Maria St.
Reviewed 15 March 2014

This is a beautiful location where you can relax, have a coffee or eat some food. I spent about an hour having a coffee and lazing in the warm sunshine a few weekends ago. The hosts are lovely and happy to have a chat.

The antiques are great, I just didn't have room in my bag to take any home!

Definitely stop by and check this place out.

2  Thank Hkj00
There are newer reviews for Felicity’s Vintage & Tea Room

Reviewed 24 February 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a delicious brunch at Felicity’s. We sat outside and enjoyed the amazing view and sunshine. The staff were very friendly and attentive. After finishing off our breakfast we enjoyed some orange cake and scones. Overall it was a lovely experience and i would highly recommend Felicity’s.

1  Thank Ashlee1988
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I love the genuine feel to these tearooms, the owners are doing an amazing job of keeping it 'real'...no superficialness here! which is rare these days...loved it and cannot wait to return.

3  Thank prozac
Reviewed 31 January 2014

This place is run by a lovely couple. The homemade food is superb and they are very friendly. There are only a few people around and the antiques are actually reasonably nice (speaking as a dude who doesn't normally care for such things). It's a relaxing change of pace from most cafés.

1  Thank lkmenhir
Reviewed 8 January 2014

It was a bit tricky to find, although it's right in the centre of Swansea, but Felicity's is just a delight. The views are gorgeous and tranquil - through a lovely garden and over the beach and bay - and the service is top-notch. I had the homemade pumpkin soup, which was deeeeelicious, and the Devonshire tea looked good too, although my husband would not let me near it to try it. Lovely little shop with plenty of "I remember those!" moments. Knocks more modern coffee shops into a cocked hat - don't miss it.

1  Thank Susievintage