Stayed for 2 nights on 1st and 2nd December 2013 and we were very happy although the cabins are not as isolated from each other as the website would suggest and are in fact grouped quite closely. Luckily the venue was fairly quiet at that time so this proximity wasn't a real issue. Great view, nice setting, and good facilities. We stayed in Cabin 2 and I would recommend that one (or Cabin 3 although we didn't see inside that cabin). Had dinner one night at the restaurant. Very good food and service - the girl waiting on our table was a born and bred local Swansea person and was really nice, had good local information but wasn't too chatty or inappropriate. All in all, 2 nights of peace and relaxation and although not cheap it is well worth the visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegance and splendor of Piermont is mirrored in the breathtaking views over Great Oyster Bay to the ever changing colours of Freycinet's National Park ancient granite peaks. Enjoy the understated comfort of this first class accommodation surrounded by natural beauty. When you arrive at Piermont, you'll truly feel as if you have left the world behind- and your worries with it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Piermont Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Piermont Retreat Swansea, Tasmania
- Piermont Retreat Hotel Swansea