Stayed in 4 person cottage . I t was a tad dowdy but comfortable . Broken flyscreens are not a good look . .Strong unpleasant smell all day was probably seaweed but still not nice . Needed more seating in the lounge area . Bed was good butr sharing a bathroom/toilet is undesirable . Had the breakfast hamper for 2 mornings but thought that what we got was one day's breakfast only --- so went hungry the 2nd morning . Views to due for . i t was a pity that the restaurant was closed for 1 of our 2 nights
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegance and splendor of Piermont is mirrored in the breathtaking views over Great Oyster Bay to the ever changing colours of Freycinet's National Park ancient granite peaks. Enjoy the understated comfort of this first class accommodation surrounded by natural beauty. When you arrive at Piermont, you'll truly feel as if you have left the world behind- and your worries with it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Piermont Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Piermont Retreat Swansea, Tasmania
- Piermont Retreat Hotel Swansea