We stayed for one night, on our way from Hobart to Launceston. Piermont is fantastically located, right on the beach, looking straight across to Freycinet NP. Our cabin was new and clean, with an enormous bathroom with spa bath. The heating was only just adequate. So, if the weather had been really cold, the cabins might be a bit chilly.
The restaurant closure during August is a drawback, along with the limited breakfast service. However, we had read that online before booking, so it was not a surprise.
Would stay again, perhaps for two nights, so we could enjoy the restaurant, tennis court and surrounding area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegance and splendor of Piermont is mirrored in the breathtaking views over Great Oyster Bay to the ever changing colours of Freycinet's National Park ancient granite peaks. Enjoy the understated comfort of this first class accommodation surrounded by natural beauty. When you arrive at Piermont, you'll truly feel as if you have left the world behind- and your worries with it! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Agoda, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Piermont Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Piermont Retreat Swansea, Tasmania
- Piermont Retreat Hotel Swansea