“Disgusting”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Heath
Hamilton, New York
“Disgusting”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I've stayed at plenty of Wyndham/Super 8s in my time…this was by far the worst. I was traveling for business. I was working at Denison University, and this was the closest option within my expense range. After I checked in, I went to use the bathroom. There were urine stains (some dried and some that looked fresh) on the toilet seat. There were dried urine stains on the bathtub ledge, and on the bottom of the bathtub. Upon seeing this, I decided to check the bed, which I'm glad I did. There were blood stains on the bed sheets and hairs in the sheets. Do NOT stay here - just go somewhere else.

Room Tip: DO NOT STAY HERE. I cannot emphasize this enough.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Ne Ohio
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Room was dirty. Looked like the furniture had not been moved while vacuuming in a LONG time which was quite obvious on the dark red carpet. I noticed a bottle cap and a pill on the floor, so I doubt it was vacuumed at all. Blanket on the bed was thread bare and had hair on it. No protective cover on mattress. Bathtub was stained. Walls throughout were dirty. The front desk staff was friendly enough. Though breakfast was offered, I skipped that because of my concerns about the over all cleanliness of the place. Bottom line: Though I didn't expect a 4 star hotel here, I do expect clean. Glad I brought my can of Lysol. I definitely won't stay there again while visiting the area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travellers are raving about these Heath hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Heath
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Newark Ohio
Courtyard Newark Granville
Buxton Inn
Buxton Inn
#2 of 2 in Granville

Been to Super 8 Heath/Newark? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Heath/Newark

Property: Super 8 Heath/Newark
Address: 1177 Hebron Rd, I-70 Exit 129B, 6 miles to property, Heath, OH 43056-1022
Region: United States > Ohio > Heath
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Heath
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Heath/Newark 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Heath/Newark reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Heath/Newark Ohio