“Thank you, Hampton staff!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Heath-Newark

Hampton Inn Heath-Newark
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Heath
“Thank you, Hampton staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

The staff here is awesome! During my recent stay, I fell on a rain-slick sidewalk at a nearby restaurant, and managed to scrape up my face pretty badly. My clothes ended up pretty bloody as well. When I got back to the Hampton, Dennis (General Manager) and Dee Dee (AGM/Sales Manager) were very concerned and offered firstaid assistance as well as transportation to an Urgent Care facility, which I declined. Every time I saw any of the managers, front desk people, and breakfast attendants after that day, they, too, always asked me how I was feeling, and repeated their offers of assistance. This staff truly cares about the guests! Even though I was alone most of the day while my boyfriend was on a consulting job, I felt that I could count on this staff for assistance and just plain old friendly conversation. Special kudos to Dee Dee and Megan!

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

We have stayed at this hotel a few times. It is always comfortable and clean. I feel the price is a little high for the area but we have stayed at other local hotels and they do not compare to the Hampton.

• 3 of 5 bubbles

Johnson City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

While traveling to this area on business this hotel was recommended to me. I found it to be very pleasant, clean, and safe. The room was very clean. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business

Oakland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

This was one of the best and cleanest hotels I have ever stayed in. Rooms were very clean, Breakfast was good, the service was wonderful. The pool and hot tub was very relaxing. If I am every in the area this is the hotel I will stay in.

FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights in July. Good rates were a big draw. Room was fresh and clean and the A/C was nice and COLD. My 17-year-old son noticed by the second day that every time he passed by a hotel employee he received a smile and a greeting. It's obvious that this Hampton Inn places a high priority on customer relations. A+

Breakfast was the standard fare. Complimentary Wi-Fi worked well. Pool and hot tub were clean and adequate.

The only thing I could think of that was "disappointing" about my stay was the low water pressure from the shower head. I know I'm stretching it, but that's about the only thing that didn't meet or exceed our expectations during our stay.

We look forward to our next stay at the Heath-Newark Hampton Inn and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Minneapolis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013

During our first visit to Heath, we stayed at the Hampton Inn. Rooms are clean and quiet. Staff are excellent, friendly and go out of their way to accommodates your needs. Very close to Restaurants, gas stations, Walmart, Target, Movie Theater, etc.

Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

On my road trip I have spent the nights in 3 Hampton Inn's, a Drury, a Wyndham and a Best Western. This place is the best.

Clean, comfortable and the friendliest, most helpful staff. Folks, the night clerk delivered hot cookies and a glass of milk to my room. He also made sure the room was not near the family reunion since we had a bad experience at a previous Hampton's due to a family reunion there.

The room was quiet. And with the cookies in the tummy a good night sleep was guaranteed.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Heath
Courtyard Newark Granville
#1 of 2 in Granville
Buxton Inn
Buxton Inn
#2 of 2 in Granville

Been to Hampton Inn Heath-Newark? Share your experiences!