“Summer Fun”
Review of Hayman's DARI Bar

Hayman's DARI Bar
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Hebron
Reviewed 5 May 2012

We hit this place up at least a couple times a month. Last time we had coneys and french fries for dinner and milkshakes for dessert The food was good and the dessert was even better. The staff was very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 12 January 2012

Great affordable place for ice cream!! The only concern I ever have had is that once or twice they did not clean the blenders correctly and I got some other ingredients in my flurry. Great place and will definitely be there when they open in early spring.

Reviewed 18 July 2008

I can't believe no one has written a review of this place!!!!!

June 29, 2008 was my first time to ever visit Ohio.

On a portion of a recent roadtrip, we were driving down the road between the World's Largest Basket (Newark, OH) and the Deaf School French Topiary Gardens (Columbus, OH). We were trying to find some place to grab a late lunch that wasn't part of a national chain.

As we pulled up to a light at an intersection, we saw all these locals surrounding a little shack on the street corner. We decided that if the locals like it so much to stand out in 90-degree weather (apparently that's hot up north), then it must be good. We were not disappointed!

We walked up to the window and asked the lady taking the order what she recommended. She quickly said that the fishtail sandwich was really popular. So we ordered that with some tartar sauce and added a Strawberry Malt and some "Munchers" to the bill.

The fishtail sandwich was lightly breaded and fried to perfection with just the right amount of tartar sauce and bread to make it perfect! And the Strawberry Malt was the best one I've ever had, complete with chunks of fresh strawberry, cut just small enough to go through the straw without clogging it up. The munchers were amazing too: a lightly breaded and fried mixture of oozing cheesy potato goodness.

And all of that for under $10!!!

I wish this place wasn't so far from Texas or I'd go there at least once a week!

1  Thank o_O_tx

Been to Hayman's DARI Bar? Share your experiences!