Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus Hilliard
US$101
US$140
US$58
Priceline
Quality Inn & Suites Columbus(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$84
Courtyard Columbus West(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$124
Hotels.com
US$128
US$100
US$109
Red Roof Inn Columbus West(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$64
Red Roof
All reviewsfull kitchentwo bedroom suiteroom was cleanbusiness centerevening receptionhome away from homegreat place to staypool and hot tubwould definitely stay here againnice breakfastbusiness triphot itemsi highly recommend this hotelbusiness travelergreat roomwaffleswonderful staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 November 2013

What a great place and well priced. Clean rooms and friendly staff. Would recommend to anyone. Loved how the room was separate from the other area. Kids loved the pool and Grandma and I loved the breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Recently stayed for two nights and despite bad circumstances that led me to have to stay here, it was fantastic. Everyone I came into contact with that worked here was beyond nice. Including a maintenance worker who I asked where the vending was. He said they even sell beer but that it's expensive. He suggested a convenience store a minute drive away if I wanted beer (and I did!). Also, the breakfast attendant was very kind. The room is my ideal hotel room. Wonderful fully equipped kitchen, very nice living room with a comfy couch and nice window coverings and a separate sleeping area that can be closed off from the living room. Perfect! This may be weird also but for me a huge bonus for me in a hotel room is...having a bathroom fan! A lot of rooms are now moving to no bathroom fans and if I can find out if a room does/doesn't have one, it's a deciding factor. After taking showers (among other things) the bath needs vented! And finally, the breakfast buffet. Was perfectly good, convenient, nice hours of availability. Weird though both mornings no bacon, only sausage offered. Other than that it was just what I needed. Can't wait to stay again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 November 2013

I recently stayed at the Hilliard-Homewood Suites and it was a wonderful experience. Love the new furnishings, comfy bed with duvet that they wash after every guest. Clean, Clean, Clean! Great Staff, satisfying breakfast. Great place to stay!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We reserved a 2 bedroom 2 bath King suite since we were traveling as a family, with grandma. She was able to be close enough in case she needed us but able to close off her bedroom/bath area for privacy. The suite had a fireplace in the living room area. We were unable to figure out how to make it work, and wondered if it was just for decoration? Breakfast in the morning was a nice addition. It was about a 15 minute ride from the OSU campus.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

This was our 1st experience at a Homewood Suite. We truly loved having 2 separate bedrooms with their own bathroom. The living room area was very user friendly. I loved having a fireplace. The kitchen was great. We were traveling with a 4 month old infant & this suite worked out perfectly for our group. Would recommend it highly.