“Movie with a meal.” 4 of 5 bubbles

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“Movie with a meal.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

Seating is comfortable and the food is decent. Not 5-Star Restaurant Food, but more like Bar Food. Hsve not been there for about a year so place may have declined.

Visited December 2012

Columbus, Ohio
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“My Favorite Movie Theater”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

I love seeing movies at the Movie Tavern! I have seen more than a few movies at the Tavern and had good food and some ok food. Some things are better than others. I always enjoy my movie experience though with the very comfortable office chairs. I went Sunday morning for Breakfast & a Flick to see The Best Man Holiday. This was my first time doing a breakfast movie so I was excited. The excitement didn't last very long. I ordered the french toast. It was edible but not very good. I still enjoyed the idea of it and the movie was entertaining so I still had a good time. The only reason this place doesn't get a perfect rating from me is because of the the inconsistent food but it is a place that is worth experiencing if you haven't yet.

Visited November 2013
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Food and Films!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

Movie Tavern has a surprisingly nice selection of food and drink options at reasonable prices. Service is always prompt and courteous. Seating takes a bit of getting used to but overall a fun place to have some food and watch a movie.

Visited September 2013
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Movie Tavern is Ok for Movie, but don't order the Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

It's ok to watch a movie here although the renovation of the theaters around town have clearly distanced themselves with the comfy seats and others offering dinner type settings. I would caution anyone from ordering the food. I heard the Health Dept. had sighted them several times for unclean kitchens. My last experience was ordering pizza, it was cold and not cooked all the way, when I asked to have it removed from the billl the manager acted as if I had eaten half of it and wanted to get over on paying. The truth is I took two bites, come on it's dark and difficult to see what you eating. Anyway.. wouldn't return there are too many other good choices around the city!!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Ostate2112
Hilliard
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Movie and a Flick?!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Nothing beats eating and watching a movie at the same time! Especially when your getting served throughout the show and it's not me doing the serving like at home. You flip your light on and someone will be over to help you. It's amazing, and with a full service bar you can also have a cocktail or 2 during the show.

Visited August 2013