Hampton Inn Suites Columbus Hilliard
US$150
US$137
US$58
Priceline
Quality Inn & Suites Columbus(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$74
Courtyard Columbus West(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$104
Courtyard
US$100
US$106
US$118
Staybridge.com
Red Roof Inn Columbus West(Columbus)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$75
Red Roof
All reviewsfront deskfourth floorwould stay here againroom was cleanking suitestaff was very friendlystaying at this hotelthe breakfast areaoff the highwayexcellent hotelno issuesfree breakfastexcellent staybusiness tripcleaning staffconvenient locationwaffles
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The hotel was clean, and the staff was very friendly. We had a few problems with noise in the hotel (kids running late at night) and the air wasn't working quite right in the lobby. But overall it was an okay trip.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This was a nice enough hotel, but there were no carts to help us get our luggage to the room and no one to ask for help at the front desk. We had been directed to park in back and use our room keys to get in closer to the elevator...our keys did not work so we had to drive back around...still no one at the front desk and not cart, so we made two trips to get all our stuff in and the AC was not working in the lobby, elevator, or hallways...pretty miserable. When the front desk guy did show up, he was apologetic and gave us a couple of cold waters out of the frig. to compensate our trouble, but for the price we paid ($150) we expected better all around.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The hotel was great!!!! The remodeling is a great touch. I will go back for sure!!! Next time I plan to bring my family and enjoy more of the surrounding areas. The local was excellent for my business trip and right off the highway for easy access.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2014

staff great location good black stuff around soap dish and pealing wall paper in bathroom was little worrysome also had a nasty spot on the couch arm and carpet, need to learn what a vaccum is for the halls

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My daughter left an expensive tank top, cardigan and long sleeve shirt in the room armoire. When she got home that evening @ 6:00 she realized what happened. She called the front desk and no one was willing to go to the room to retrieve the clothes, even though I was willing to drive down the next day.. She was told she would have to wait for housekeeping, to call first thing in the morning. I called in the morning and was told there was nothing in lost and found, but she took my name and number and said she would call me back by end of day. We heard nothing, so my daughter called, again and they were very rude to her and told her nothing was turned in. It was left in the room, where did it go? I called again, and spoke to the same person I talked to previously, and she was very nice and apologized and said she would look into it personally. She called me back and said nothing was turned in from housekeeping. WHAT!! It didn't just disappear. I think they need to re-evaluate their policy or hire more honest people. When my daughter goes to college, I will be choosing the Marriott from now on and will avoid Hampton.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family