“Great Sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Business meetings
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My husband and I have been to this restaurant several times - dine in and carry out. Being located in a shopping center might make you a little suspicious but it's actually very nice inside. The staff is excellent. They're very attentive, ask questions about likes and dislikes before making a recommendation and genuinely seem to appreciate your business. The sushi is high quality and tastes wonderful. My husband loves the pork fried rice. They make it with a pork sausage which sounds a little different but its excellent. Everything has a clean, fresh taste - nothing greasy or stale. It's a little pricey but it's worth it. They do 2 for 1 sushi from 4-6 on week nights so that would be a great time to give it a try. I would highly recommend them.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank JenHall

“Great Asian Food”
Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Came here based on TA eating and we were not disappointed. There's several events in Columbus this weekend so we were super pleased when we called to see if reservations were needed on a Friday night and they said ,"come on over". Our table of 4 shared a Black Dragon roll as an appetizer and it was heavenly. My husband got the seared tuna and soba noodles and it was seriously some of the best Asian food I've ever eaten (and I've travelled to Asia many times). I had the Asian Duck fajitas which was basically Peking Duck - very good. We will probably come back here for dinner tomorrow night. Highly recommend this place.

1 Thank 2genes
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“excellent service,excellent meal”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Upon entering, Andrew, the general manager, greeted us and seated us promptly. he gave us suggestions for drinks and appetizers and they were excellent. We HIGHLY recommend the almond crusted shrimp-simly amazing!!! Alee, our waiter, was quick, efficient and personable as well as knowledgable about the food. we had the $45 sushi boat and it was worth every Penny. Everything was fresh! We will definitely be going there again!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Christine E
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply Amazing”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

This is by far the best place in Columbus to get Chinese, Japanese and Thai food. The food is always fresh and they appear to use vegetables that are actually in season instead of sticking to the usual actors you would expect to find. For example, I had the red curry chicken last night and it had zucchini in it which was outstanding to see. The sushi happy hour can't be beat (3-6pm?) as its half-price on most rolls. It has a great atmosphere, a bar area, tables, booths and even a sushi bar. They also have a great beer selection (try the Thai Singha beer). Enjoy!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank 440AlexA24
Columbus, Ohio
“Excellent service and fresh good food.”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

The best Asian restaurant that we've been so far in Columbus Ohio (2011?) We had my Mom and my step Dads anniversary there when they visited from Canada. If we have guests we also take them there. Don't let the facade fool you once you get inside It's really nice and cozy,romantic and just nice if you're like us who enjoys quite dinner and music. The staff are really friendly and attentive. The must try food...mochi ice cream,sushi,pan fried noodles,edamame,PadThai etc they're all good ;)
This used to be some type of buffet and after eating once or twice we never returned and when we decided to try one more time, it's already Asian Fusion not buffet. We're happy!
Enjoy you'll love it there.
I don't think I have anything bad to say about this place. You might have to wait a little bit but it's worth it and food is always cooked fresh and not sitting in a food warmer for God knows how long and you might pay a little higher but again it's good food.

• Visited March 2013