“Great way to start my morning....”
Review of Tim Hortons

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Hilliard
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Columbus, Ohio
“Great way to start my morning....”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Best coffee and Mocha's at a great price and LOVE the sour cream cake donuts & timbits!! What friendly staff to start the day out right!! When I'm in a hurry I usually go thru the drive up and they are always fast, even when the line is around the building. ii know I will be in/out quickly. It's amazing to me how they can be so fast and other establishments soooo slow. The friendly staff all know my order as soon as I pull up and it's very refreshing to have a smiling face greet me each morning. Two thumbs up to my favorite location (lewis center in front of meijer)!

Visited March 2013

“Comfortable place to have a donut and Coffee.”
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Nice,Beautiful,Amazing.Tim Horton's was very yummy and really good.Must try the Boston Cream Donut and the Mocha Capp with Whipped Cream and Chocalate.Yummy Yummy.Go to Hilliard and try.

Been to Tim Hortons? Share your experiences!