“great donuts”

Tim Hortons
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Hilliard
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Fresh, hot and good price! Good breakfast menu with a lot of choices for any member of the family. Drive thrum got crowded but inside was very fast and clerk was very helpful and nice.

There are newer reviews for Tim Hortons

Reviewed 15 March 2013

Best coffee and Mocha's at a great price and LOVE the sour cream cake donuts & timbits!! What friendly staff to start the day out right!! When I'm in a hurry I usually go thru the drive up and they are always fast, even when the line is around the building. ii know I will be in/out quickly. It's amazing to me how they can be so fast and other establishments soooo slow. The friendly staff all know my order as soon as I pull up and it's very refreshing to have a smiling face greet me each morning. Two thumbs up to my favorite location (lewis center in front of meijer)!

Reviewed 24 January 2012

Nice,Beautiful,Amazing.Tim Horton's was very yummy and really good.Must try the Boston Cream Donut and the Mocha Capp with Whipped Cream and Chocalate.Yummy Yummy.Go to Hilliard and try.