“Very Nice Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Holland
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Very Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel adjacent to the interstate highway and close to the airport. Very friendly staff and very clean. Free Wi-Fi. The Bistro serves breakfast along with Starbucks coffee. I limited menu is offered during the day. I stay here several times per year and have never been disappointed. Ask for a courtyard facing room. Rooms facing the highway can be noisy at night with the trucks on the interstate.

• Stayed December 2013
Becky T, Manager at Courtyard Toledo Airport Holland, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding our hotel! We're pleased to hear you enjoy staying with us! We truly enjoy serving our guests and look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Toledo, Ohio.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 6 November 2013

This hotel is conveniently located , just off the 475, and Airport Highway. My room was comfortable and nicely furnishd. I do wish that there had been a microwave oven to go with the large refrigerator, though, as the "Bistro" is expensive! I booked through the Marriott site and got a better deal than through the on-line "let's make a deal" sites. They also credited me with a AAA discount when I arrived. Sweet!!

Room Tip: My room overlooked a grassy courtyard area. Rooms closer to the highway might be noisy.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Becky T, Manager at Courtyard Toledo Airport Holland, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding your stay on Trip Advisor. We are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. I apologize that you found the lack of a microwave to be inconvenient, however we do have a microwave available for guests use in the Market area located next to the front desk. We hope that you will choose our hotel again on your next trip to Toledo, Ohio.
fostoria MI
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Stayed at this location for a wedding, they only have a pool, no hot tub. The pool was warm. No complementary coffee, although they have a small coffee maker in the rooms. The room was nice, and had a great layout. Never heard hallway noise or neighbors. Nice set up in lobby with computers to use. They do serve alcohol and food at the little starbucks/bistro in the lobby. This hotel is right off the expressway with lots of shopping and restaurants within walking distance!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Becky T, Manager at Courtyard Toledo Airport Holland, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your most recent stay at our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at our location. It was certainly great to hear you enjoyed the layout of your guest room and our location with lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. We hope to welcome you again on your next trip to Toledo!
Reviewed 5 October 2013

I attended a funeral and got a bereavement rate. I had booked the hotel online before I knew about the bereavement rate. The regular rate was a bit high, but the hotel is clean, quiet, and comfortable. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a bereavement rate if you are so entitled.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Gelandestrasse
Carrie S, General Manager at Courtyard Toledo Airport Holland, responded to this review, 24 October 2013
Thank you for the positive comments you posted on Trip Advisor about the Holland Courtyard. We take pride in our facility and work hard to take care of our guest. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Toledo.
Raleigh
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Hotel let me check in early for a wedding stay. Had no issues during stay.It was great that the hotel reserved the wedding quests on the same floor and not disturb other hotel guests after the wedding.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Ted-1313
Thank you so much for posting your comments on Trip Advisor! I am glad to hear that you were pleased with your accomodations at the Holland Courtyard from the early check in to blocking all of your wedding rooms on the same floor. We look forwarded to hosting you again at Courtyard by Marriott.
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Just had our family reunion and the front desk staff were great. We had our meet and greet in the lobby, which they didn't have to do. I do think the room attendants could use some training. We were there 5 nights and the beds were never changed. Even the way the beds were made was poor. Training the room attendants and you have a great hotel!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Great-Grandmaj
Thank you so much for hosting your family reunion at the Holland Courtyard. I am glad to hear that our new lobby space worked out well for your meet and greet with your family! We work very hard to make sure each and every guest has a pleasant stay with us. I apologize for the housekeeping staff not cleaning your room up to Marriott standards. I have taken this opporturnity to use your comments to train our staff so this will not happen again. I look forward to hosting your family reunion again next year.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I so appreciated how helpful the front desk associate was on the night of August 13. I had mistakenly reserved a room for the night before and the hotel was sold out when I arrived. The associated helped me find a room at a nearby hotel and talked to his manager who ended up refunding me the deposit for the mistaken reservation. What wonderful service. I will definitely stay at this hotel again -- and will more carefully make my reservation on line. Also the renovation looked great. This was the first time seeing it since it was redone.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank scrabblerld
Becky T, Manager at Courtyard Toledo Airport Holland, responded to this review, 22 August 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel on Trip Advisor! We are so pleased you found our staff to be helpful. I apologize that we weren't able to accommodate you on the evening you needed a reservation, but am pleased to hear that a member of our staff was able to assist you with finding a room at a neighboring hotel. Also, thank you for your comments regarding our recent renovation. We truly love all the improvements that were made during our renovation that finished in January 2013. We hope to welcome you, and your family back to our hotel on your next trip to Toledo.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Holland
Extended Stay America - Toledo - Holland
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Toledo
Quality Inn Airport
Quality Inn Airport
#3 of 6 in Holland
Hampton Inn & Suites Toledo/Westgate
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toledo West
Hampton Inn Toledo South Maumee

Been to Courtyard Toledo Airport Holland? Share your experiences!