“Good Value” 4 of 5 bubbles

Quality Inn Airport
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Holland
“Good Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

The front desk checked me in quickly. The room was clean and the A/C worked very well.
The price was a fair value.
There are plenty of restaurants in the area to choose from and close by.
The location is easy access to 475 and Ohio turnpike.
I will be a returning guest.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Rich W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

The room(310) was stuffy, hot, and smelly. The bathtub was dirty looking and stained ( I'm adding a pic of that). The maid left some of her hair on the clean towels. There is a notice in the elevator that says they are not responsible your car in case of theft- this made me worry about our car all night. Overall the hotel is in need if a good cleaning and some repairs. On a positive note, the bed was clean and the desk clerks were friendly and the room was cheap.

Stayed July 2014

Travellers are raving about these Holland hotels

Reading, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for one night to do some attractions in Toledo, Ohio. The room wasn't updated in a while but still worked out for us. The breakfast was good and the employees were nice. We stayed here mostly for convenience and it did just that purpose .

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank EaglesFan27
Oldham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stayed here for one night. This is one of the chain's older properties and the room I had was somewhat smaller than I am accustomed to; but it contained everything I needed, was clean and comfortable and everything worked. I had a good night's sleep and a very satisfactory breakfast in the morning. This hotel may be showing its age a little but this is reflected in the lower than usual price. I would return and would certainly recommend it for a short stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Maus59
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

For a $50 room, it was quite impressive and willingly/well accommodating. The usual continental breakfast was crap/few choices, but Bob Evans is next door and McDonalds is across the street, as well as others near by. I would definitely come back!

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Damion J
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

Great value with the coupon that was cheerfully accepted. Crisp, clean sheet and duvet on very good mattress. Bathroom clean and well maintained. Breakfast room a bit small, but food selection as good as any free breakfast. Yes, I would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013
2 Thank 1Thom2H
michigan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

We stayed at this hotel on 7/20/13 for one night using our reward program points and we are Diamond members. We arrived at 4pm. The first impression was that the lobby was outdated and crowded as that is where the breakfast room is set up!! The clerk (girl) behind the counter was not very friendly and was dressed pretty unprofessional and shabby. A nice polo with the hotel name on it would've been better. She gave us our room key and told us that our room was on the first level, to which I replied "is it the best room you have as we are Diamond members and that is what we are supposed to receive when booking a room" - she said, "yes, 'cause it's on the first floor". Upon entering the room we noticed it was smelled of stale smoke and stale odors, the room was not very clean, room was small and outdated, the curtains were barely attached to the pole, there was cigarette burn hole in the bedspread. Basically, a crappy room!! I immediately went back to the front desk and demanded another room and asked if there were more modern rooms up on the 2nd or 3rd levels (the hotel only had 3 levels). She asked me "why?" and I told her everything that I just posted above on here. She kind of rolled her eyes and then told the manager who walked up that we wanted to be moved because there was a small burn hole on the bedspread. They gave us a new room/key and we found that area of the hotel to be much more modern but still in need of a thorough cleaning and update. The room on the 3rd floor was bigger and the beds were comfy but that's all that I can say that was positive. Pool area was blah with no plants and maybe 3 tables with chairs. I didn't see too many lounge chairs and there was no hot tub. Breakfast was a nightmare!! They had one waffle iron with people lining up 5-6 deep waiting for the chance to make a waffle, orange juice was watered down, bagels were tiny mini-bagels. Basically, it was food but nothing I would want to experience again. I would think twice about staying here even if it's free!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank kcshope
Also consider these accommodations in or near Holland
Extended Stay America - Toledo - Holland
Courtyard Toledo Airport Holland
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#12 of 18 in Maumee
BEST WESTERN Toledo South Maumee
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Toledo
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toledo-Maumee

Been to Quality Inn Airport? Share your experiences!