Quality Inn Airport
US$157
US$151
US$107
Country Inn
All reviewsroom was cleanneeded extra towelswafflesfront desk staffvisit toledofridge and microwavestay there againdecent breakfastdecent hotelconvenient locationnight's sleeppleasant staybusiness tripmotelcerealcollegehighway
Reviewed 19 February 2007

I stayed at this Quality Inn for one night on my way from Minnesota to Pennsylvania in mid-February of 2007. Though it was less-than-perfect, there were several features of this hotel that made it above average.

I checked-in very late at night, but the attendant at the front desk was still helpful and friendly. The parking was free, plentiful, and near the main entrance. The room included a microfridge, which is always helpful when traveling. The free wireless internet connection was fast and easy to use.

My greatest disappointment was the continental breakfast. The toaster and waffle-maker were not working, apparently due to a blown fuse, but this left me without any substantial breakfast.

Ultimately, only paying $30 (plus tax) through Priceline for this place was a great deal. Though this Quality Inn was unspectacular, it suited my needs perfectly.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank clo110
A TripAdvisor Member
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 22 July 2005

Clean and new. Rooms were simple, completely fine. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Quiet area, near convenient chain stores and restaurants (Chilis, Bob Evans very close). Free continental bfast included make your own hot waffles; the rest was typical of lower-star places: cereal, little muffins, toast, cereal, juice, coffee/tea, etc. Outdoor pool is smallish, 3-4 feet deep, perfect for kids to splash around in. Only negative thing was the pool seemed oily on top, a few head hairs floating and appeared to have been unused recently--shouldn't the filter have cleaned that up? We did not swim, but otherwise, it was definitely a stress-free stay!

• Stayed: July 2005
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 July 2004

We won this hotel on Priceline for one night, during a long car trip. We called a few days prior to arrival and asked for 2 double beds, which was granted. This was a typical Fairfield property, but the website said it had been fully renovated in 2003 and it looked brand new. The location was perfect- we spotted it from the highway, and after making a few turns through a mall parking lot, we were there. Even though you could see it from the highway, there was absolutely no highway noise, and the entire place was fairly quiet. Check in was quick and easy, and they asked my preference for which floor I wanted. I asked for a room on the first floor, and parked right in front of my door. There was no mention of Priceline. The pool (outdoor) was small, and it was closed due to recent thunderstorms in the area. The lobby was very clean and so was our room. There was a small freezer in the lobby with ice cream bars for sale, so the kids each bought one and we went to the room. We were in easy walking distance to a couple of restaurants, but we drove because of the rain. The next morning, the free breakfast was really nice- everything from bagels, cereal and rolls to "make your own waffles". The staff was very friendly and kept everything filled and clean. The kids asked the desk clerk what time the pool would open, and when he replied "8:00 AM", they dashed off to get their swimsuits. They swam until I needed to check out, and the staff was supplying pool tools already. Pool was very small, but clean and well attended. There were no additional charges upon checkout ( I did use the phone, but only with my phone card).

All in all, a very pleasant stay especially for the price.

• Stayed: June 2004