“Just ok for the price”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Holland
Lancaster, PA
“Just ok for the price”
Reviewed 10 April 2010

We had stopped there for an over night stay from WI. To PA. It was about 10:30pm & the price was about $70.00 per double occupancy ( We got 3 rooms ) . The lady at the front desk were very helpful . The rooms were not spotless & the bathroom in our room - the lock was broken on the door. When we entered the rooms they were all ice cold. I understand not heating rooms when not in use but it was horriable & took forever to warm up . I can't say I would ever stay there again at all, but if you need a place for the night just remember , You get what you pay for !

• Stayed March 2010

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Toledo
Reviewed 10 September 2009

We had family members come in from out of town. We had shuttle services for our family members from Toledo Express airport. The driver was on time to pick them up and take them back for their return flight to California. Front desk staff was pleasant. Housekeepers did a great job on making sure their room was clean. Breakfast was great, variety of yogurts and waffles they were in love with getting to make them thereselves! They had plenty of resturants and shopping in the area to keep them busy. So over all they had one week of great time staying at the Quality Inn. I will recommend this hotel to other family members!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
Brighton, MI
Reviewed 10 September 2009

This hotel was very close to my kids babeball games. We stayed 2 nights. My kids loved the outdoor pool and we enjoyed the comfortable beds. Breakfast was good. Cheap price. We will be back again at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
Madison, WI
Reviewed 28 July 2009

First room was dirty and had a broken deadbolt on the front door. Asked for another room, and this one was not only dirty, it was infested by insects and had two populated spiderwebs. There was dust and debris collected along the walls, the bathroom grout and shower curtain were mildewed. At this point it was the middle of the night, so I just fell asleep with my clothes on. In the morning, the managers response was "oh, you were on the first floor right? Yeah, the bugs get in there. You should have told me you got one of those, and I would have moved you to another one. Or maybe we would have cleaned it up. I can't check the condition of every room every day, you know." Once a month would have been enough to prevent that pathetic showing. Not only will I never return to this hotel, I will never return to a Quality Inn period.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank MadTown1000

Travellers are raving about these Holland hotels

Ohio
Reviewed 6 July 2009

Please do not go by the pictures online. You will be thoughly disappointed. Staff was ok. Rooms very small and not real clean. Our room was supposed to be non-smoking. We think they took and smoking room and turned it non-smoking for the night. Could not get the smell out. Had to go get our own towels. Only one was put in the room. Bathtub looked like it had not been cleaned in months, however we tried to clean it and the stains were not removable.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LilyD58
Midwest
Reviewed 28 May 2009

Considering the room rates, the hotel was okay. Breakfast is included. Hotel is in excellent location - next to mall and restaurants. However, the staff seemed unfriendly. During check-in, we felt that the front desk staff didn't care. While we were eating breakfast, the staff started removing the stuff although there were still 15 minutes left for breakfast timings!! I hope the upper management pays attention to providing friendly service for future guests.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled with family
State College, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 February 2007

I stayed at this Quality Inn for one night on my way from Minnesota to Pennsylvania in mid-February of 2007. Though it was less-than-perfect, there were several features of this hotel that made it above average.

I checked-in very late at night, but the attendant at the front desk was still helpful and friendly. The parking was free, plentiful, and near the main entrance. The room included a microfridge, which is always helpful when traveling. The free wireless internet connection was fast and easy to use.

My greatest disappointment was the continental breakfast. The toaster and waffle-maker were not working, apparently due to a blown fuse, but this left me without any substantial breakfast.

Ultimately, only paying $30 (plus tax) through Priceline for this place was a great deal. Though this Quality Inn was unspectacular, it suited my needs perfectly.

• Liked — free, fast wireless internet connection
  • Disliked — lousy continental breakfast
  • Stayed February 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank clo110
Also consider these accommodations in or near Holland
Extended Stay America - Toledo - Holland
Courtyard Toledo Airport Holland
Red Roof Inn - Toledo Holland
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#13 of 19 in Maumee
Radisson at The University of Toledo
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Toledo

Been to Quality Inn Airport? Share your experiences!