Berardi's Family Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Berardi's has been in the business of delivering great food to the local community for four generations. Albert and Roseanne Berardi founded the restaurant in 1979, after making a name for themselves with their famous French fries at Cedar Point. For nearly 40 years, the thick, fresh cut, made to order French fries were a staple at Cedar Point. Al's parents, Secando and Eurosia (Mama) Berardi, were hardworking, inspirational Italian immigrants who knew how to make Old World style delicious food. Today we carry on that tradition, preparing fresh homemade food that is sure to please the entire family
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I eat here at least twice a month. Great food at anytime of the day, a good place to have that business lunch or take Grandma for dinner!

Reviewed 15 October 2013

Friendly service - something on the menu for everyone. They are known for their hand-cut French fries which are delicious. They also serve beer and wine. The atmosphere is just that of a hometown restaurant. Nothing fancy but the food is always good. Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner with great variety on all menus.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Berardis has some of the best broiled haddock prepared with lemon, wine, and capers It is served with rice and vegetable. It was such a good meal at a great price. The service is exceptional and the atmosphere is so crisp and clean. The owner went out of his way to accommodate our party of 20 by allowing us to take over the whole back of the restaurant. My dad's birthday was a great success thanks to Berardis. Everyone was very pleased with their meals and we had a great time. Thanks Berardi's.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

Again, recommended by the owners of Lakeland Lodges in Vermilion. We stopped here for breakfast. We wanted something light since we knew where we were stopping for lunch we wanted to have plenty of room in our tummies. We chose to order from the "side items" and I selected "Biscuits & Butter" and my husband selected the "Bagel with Cream Cheese". Both items were some of the best homemade pastries we have ever had. The biscuits were warm. light and melted in your mouth. My husband said the Bagel was one of the best he had ever had. He compared it to a "Barry's Bagel" from Ann Arbor, MI. And that is saying a lot. The service staff was exceptional, keeping the coffee cups filled until we felt like we were floating out of there. Wish this place was 5 hours closer to where we live!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

I have had the pleasure of having eaten a number of meals at Barardi's over the last year, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner. My experiences have been enjoyable each and every time. But the one thing that keeps me coming back as a local is the fact that I know when I go, I will be able to eat a healthy and tasty meal in a relaxed, comfortable setting. The selections range from home cooking old fashioned favorites to more contemporary and healthy meals that taste great. As a restaurant addict, I am glad I have this option in this area. Service is good, but the place does have it's slammed moments during the summer rush. I highly recommend it for a good family and friends experience.