“Fabulous Italian Food”

Amarone Italian Restaurant
North Carolina
“Fabulous Italian Food”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

During a family reunion on Lake Erie my sisters, brother and our spouses ate at this restaurant for the first time. I'm already looking forward to next year's reunion so we can go back to this gem. The service was perfect and thoroughly enjoyable and the food outstanding. The chef is from Italy and his wife is the server. I had veal and it was so tender you could cut it with a fork. The sauce was light-handed and very flavorful. Everyone had something different an everyone had a wonderful meal. My brother-in-law ordered the soup (sweet pea with potatoes) and he liked it so much he ordered another bowl. The pasta I had as a side dish with the veal had a marinara sauce that was light and full of flavor. Pasta cooked to perfection. Do not miss this small piece of perfection in Huron OH.

• Visited August 2013