“Very Comfy & Nice”

Quality Inn Cedar Point
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Huron
Reviewed 16 June 2010

My husband and children arrived early they let us pick up the key to go see the sites even know the room was not ready which was great, so when when got back later it was nice and clean, We where there for three nights..everyday when we got back our room was clean beds made up really nice and fresh towels. The breaksfast was okay could have had a little more for the price it was good. McDonalds is across the street if you do not want waffles or cereal. They are still short of staff but did a great job. The ladies at desk where very friendly and helpful any question they answered or try to. Pool was clean but the kids did not get in to tired by the end of the day at Cedar Point which is a straight shot from the motel. Great for the price and my family is use to staying at 2 br condos and this was not a condo but just as nice.

Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 14 June 2010

Nothing bad about the hotel. The breakfast hours were great. When I booked my reservation I had to extend my trip because my car broke down. When I checked in I told the girl about my problem and she said it would be ok to extend my days. I was there once already before my car broke down. Her name was Amanda. The best part is it is only 10 minutes from Cedar point. The first time we stayed there it was a lttle noisy from the train if you stay on that side of the hotel. The other side you don't here it at all. Liz and Tracy was nice as well. Price was good as well. They could have a few more ceral breakfast choices.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2010

While this hotel is a little out of the way for Cedar Point. It was a very good value for the money. Clean rooms and pool and very nice staff.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2010

The customer service was great. We were treated very well as soon as we walked in the front door and was always greeted when coming and going. The room was decent - we would say "average". It was conveniently located and easy to find. The pool was a little bit cold, but when we mentioned it to the front desk, it was warmer the next night. We liked it's location and the peace and quiet the best. The least thing that we liked would be that the room smelled a bit musty.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2010

The bathtub and floor in the bathroom were not clean. No fan in the bathroom which created humidity throughout the room. Water in the pool had a strange smell. But, the staff were fantastic. The desk clerk when I checked in at night was very nice and helpful. The young lady taking care of the breakfast area was very nice and friendly and did a great job of keeping things clean and stocked. The desk clerk when I checked out was also ver nice and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2010

I travel weekly for a living. I've always been greeted at this hotel with friendly, smiling faces no matter what time of day or night that I arrive. The breakfast area is clean and cordial and I enjoy the sitting area overlooking the golf course. As for the rooms, clean, clean, comfortable and accomodating to a business travel.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2010

Mold smell is terrible thru entire hotel(old building with water damage). All latches on windows were broken(changed rooms three times, finally got a set to latch with the help of a pair of pliers). Of course we were then trapped in event of fire. Management claimed no knowledge of windows, but since the latch handles were CUT off more than likely entire hotel is this way. The front desk said upper management had been notified. The front desk also produced the pliers from under the counter very fast considering they had no knowledge. Very unnerving to see this kind of security breach!

Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Huron
Comfort Inn River's Edge
La Quinta Inn Sandusky - Cedar Point
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#5 of 34 in Sandusky

Been to Quality Inn Cedar Point? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Cedar Point

Address: 2119 W Cleveland Rd, Huron, OH 44839-1006 (Formerly Comfort Inn Cedar Point)
Region: United States > Ohio > Huron
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Swimming Pool
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Huron
Price Range: £34 - £94 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn Cedar Point 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn Cedar Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Comfort Inn Cedar Point Hotel Huron