We visited the Lodge overnight for the first time to see one of our favorite bands without driving home. The rooms are clean,comfortable for a nice getaway. The grounds are very nice. I rated only the room!
There is a problem when it comes to parking your car,they dont have enough parking spots.
WARNING If you plan on going to the entertainment, go somewhere else. They cater to the local drunks who get sloppy drunk, fall all over the dancefloor with beer bottles and glasses breaking. Mix in toddlers running wild threw the dance floor! The management will keep serving the drunks. I have been in some dive biker bars, but this place takes the top of anyplace I have ever been in! Too bad because it is a pretty nice place.. if they controlled the locals!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lodge is set on 235 acres along the shores of Lake Erie, between the towns of Huron and Sandusky. Guestrooms offer TVs, phones with voice mail, wireless internet, coffeemakers, hair dryers, and irons with boards. Among the hotel's facilities are an 18-hole golf course, two swimming pools, a private beach, 4 restaurants, and convention meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Sawmill Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawmill Creek Hotel Huron
- Huron Sawmill Resort
- Sawmill Creek Resort Huron, Ohio