Our lodge room was not clean. Cobwebs (thick) on top of all the lampshades. Bathroom floor had hair from previous guest(s). Beds are very lumpy. Bed making consisted of sheets and quilt thrown back on the bed and the mattress was not centered. Coffee cups from day before were still where we left them and the next morning from grounds in the coffee maker and the carafe not washed. The tub is very slippery and there is no place to grab in case of a slip. Also no soap holder in tub area. Breakfast not inexpensive and not good. Eggs over easy were tasteless and very runny. Toast came pre-buttered and I think it was sprayed on as the toast was very dry. The salt shaker top was encrusted and the salt almost solidified. This was caused by humidity. Asked for another salt shaker and the 2nd was the same as 1st. The other couple in our party....their used wet towels hung up for next day & no coffee in room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This lodge is set on 235 acres along the shores of Lake Erie, between the towns of Huron and Sandusky. Guestrooms offer TVs, phones with voice mail, wireless internet, coffeemakers, hair dryers, and irons with boards. Among the hotel's facilities are an 18-hole golf course, two swimming pools, a private beach, 4 restaurants, and convention meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Sawmill Creek Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawmill Creek Hotel Huron
- Huron Sawmill Resort
- Sawmill Creek Resort Huron, Ohio