So I stayed in this hotel one night to take my wife to the pink concert. First I will note the check in process was very good the front desk gentleman was great. From that point on the stay was awful. When going to the elevator we were solicited by these clowns from the pyramid scheme acn. Upon entering our musty smelling room we opened our window to a lovely view of the roof and an air conditioning unit. We then tried to take a nap but couldn't because of all the kids screaming and running and going nuts in the atrium level. So we left and got lunch and made arrangements to have a cab pick us up at 6:30 pm. This was the same agent who checked us in he was great. When we returned it was the same chaotic scene. We were unable to get our complimentary happy hour drinks because we didn't have coupons. Then at 6:15 we got a rude call from a front desk woman saying our cab have arrived and to come down if we wanted it. We were told to be in lobby by 6:30. When we returned around midnight we went to bed and were woken around 1ish by people playing pool. Finally at 9:30 in the morning house keeping knocked on our door woke us up and asked what time we were leaving because checkout was at noon. I felt this was a rather embarrassing hotel stay. I thought embassy suites were supposed to be nice and if it wasn't for our interaction with first front desk agent not one good thing could be said.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Cleveland Rockside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Cleveland Rockside
- Embassy Suites Independence
- Independence Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Cleveland Rockside Independence, Ohio