“No frills/great breakfast!”

L.A. Pete Za
Ranked #34 of 46 Restaurants in Independence
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I always look for non-chain locations and this one fit the bill! It was a great breakfast at a good price and the service was very good. The decor was tired but I wasn't looking for a palace. Loved the omelet selection - wide variety of local themes which I thought mad it homey.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

I travel for work and it is sometimes hard to find a place that you feel as comfortable as being at home in a restaurant. Although when home I am not served as I am usually the one cooking.

Be that as it may I have always been greeted with a warm smile and a "Hey, How are you?" The food is all good. I have gotten to the point where I just asked to be surprised and I get what ever the waitress decides is good that day. Although I have never had a bad meal there. Prices are very reasonable and the serving sizes are perfect for a hungry person.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

We went here to try the pizza. It's all homemade and the topping selection is outstanding. Food was delicious. Service was very prompt. I wish they had a few appetizers listed on the menu--it would be a nice addition. Will definitely go back and try other pizzas regularly. Good job guys...

1  Thank cuzi