“Intelligent eating starts here.”

Aladdin's Eatery Independence
Ranked #8 of 45 Restaurants in Independence
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Independence, Ohio
“Intelligent eating starts here.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Alladin's food has been consistently exceptional in freshness and quality. I have patronized Alladin's 20plus years, starting at the Cleveland Heights location.

• Visited January 2014

Cleveland, Ohio
“Popular Lunch Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

My friend and I stopped by for lunch at noon. The place was crowded, but service was very quick.
They specialize in Lebanese food and our Pita and Wrap were tasty and reasonably priced.
My one complaint is overcharging for hot tea refills. My friend had iced tea and was refilled four times at no cost. I had a pot which gave me two small cups of tea. When I asked for a refill I was told that I could have more hot water for free but would be charged full price if I wanted another tea bag.
How can they justify charging for tea refills when they give iced tea, coffee and soda refills at no charge? A tea bag may cost 2¢ more than the other items per cup, but at $2.09 they are well covered.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Adrian W
Pickerington, Ohio
“6 folks can eat well!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

Ample servings and great selection in all price ranges. Pleasant young server answered all our questions cheerfully. Food was brought to the table at the right temp.

Visited July 2013
North Olmsted
“Love Aladdin's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

Aladdin's is the perfect alternative to the mainstream restaurant choices. I always enjoy the food and atmosphere. Some of my favorites are the hummus, tabouleh, baba ganoush, v-nine soup and the chicken fattoush salad.

Oh and don't every leave without having dessert or taking it home. The baklava is amazing!

• Visited April 2013
Kansas City
“Revisiting an Old Friend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

I used to live in Cleveland and I'd eat at Aladdin's all the time. This was my first visit in several years, and it was as good as I remembered. The menu features a wide variety of Mediterranean dishes. Everything is so fresh! I can't speak to the authenticity of what they serve here, but the food is different and delicious.

• Visited May 2013