“Overpriced but food is tasty!”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #5 of 46 Restaurants in Independence
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I am a seafood connoisseur, so whenever i eat at a seafood restaurant, i am a tough critic! Overall the food was flavorful. Food seems overpriced for what you get. Maryland crab cakes are on the okay side of good. Mostly crab meat, minimal filler but size is VERY small for price. $80 later we were still a bit hungry.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

The food was superb and service was very good. The atmosphere was very good and prices reasonable. I would recommend this location for good seafood.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

After taking my daughter to see the opera La Traviata we were surprised to be able to get a very nice table without reservations. I have failed 3 other times in doing this as this restaurant is usually totally packed. I guess we were lucky since it was supposed to snow and the temps were in the single digits. I ordered the Chilean Sea Bass for the first time in years since they are being over fished (I apologize). It came with a Pan Asian sauce that was perfect with it and the wine D' Arenberg "The Stump Jump" GSM Red. I have never had chickpeas that tasted good before but I decided to allow them instead of ordering another selection. The chickpeas were flavorful, moist and I enjoyed them. The Sea Bass had a smoky flavor and literally melted in your mouth without you needing to do anything. It was pure joy. Overall I have to say this was one of my all time best meals ever and I have eaten in many countries and high end restaurants. I cannot wait to go back but only hope I can get in.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Nice atmosphere, very attentive waiters and waitresses. The portion sizes are ok but at this price point I would expect better or more. I was unaware this was a chain when I chose to stop there as I normally avoid chains. I had steak and crab cake. My idea of a scoop of crab mix and their idea of a crab cake seem to be the same thing. The sirloin steak was good with a good flavor. The lady friend had Mahi with lobster sauce and it was good but not great.

1  Thank Motorcycle-tourer
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Bonefish knows how to treat their customers. After a two hour wait our party of 14 was seated. Immediately our waitress offered some free appetizers for having waitress so long. Then the manager came over and doubled the amount of appetizers. Service was great, food was delicious, and our family get together a success. 5 Stars to Bonefish of Independence, Ohio.