We recently stayed here for 2 nights while visiting relatives in Cleveland. We experienced good and not so good things. First of all, the chocolate chip cookies at check-in were a treat. Also, we had free breakfast and it was a full buffet with an omelet station. Very good value.
The negatives we experienced involved a Power Squadron Convention. It felt like we had been dropped into the Steve Carrell movie "Cedar Rapids". They were having a scavenger hunt and running all over the place in pirate costumes, which was annoying considering the inebriated state they were in, and juvenile considering their advanced ages. We also watched a group of them toilet paper someone's car in the parking lot. I have stayed at other hotels that have been hosting conventions and you don't even notice it.
Also, this is my fault for not requesting a room without a connecting door to the adjacent room. The people on the other side of that door got up very early and were VERY LOUD. It felt like they were in the room with us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy our famous DoubleTree warm chocolate chip cookie upon entering our hotel. You'll be within reach of downtown Cleveland and Hopkins International Airport making it easy for guests to travel here for your next corporate event or wedding hosted in our flexible event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cleveland-Independence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cleveland South Hotel Independence
- Doubletree Hotel Independence
- Doubletree Independence
- Independence Doubletree
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Cleveland-Independence Ohio