“My recent stay in cleveland Ohio”

Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Independence
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Independence
pittsburgh
“My recent stay in cleveland Ohio”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

The red roof inn in independence is very clean. The staff are welcoming and helpful, especially Kathi and April. They always have a smile and always ask if there is something they can do. There are a lot of very good restaurants most within walking distance. The general area is clean and kept well.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Kurtis S, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Independence, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have shared your comments with Kathi and April. We like to offer our guests a clean and comfortable room at an affordable price. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Cleveland/Independence area.

Kurtis

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
New Berlin, Wisconsin
Reviewed 15 November 2013

We stayed at this hotel because my son was touring an automotive tech school in the area. I was looking for a cheap, clean place to stay in a nice area. You can't beat this hotel's location. The area is very clean and suburban with so many stores and restaurants around. It's like the area was built as an alternative to travelers having to stay in the city of Cleveland.
The hotel room smelled so clean when we walked in! Hardwood floors so no gross carpeting. The bathroom was small, but adequate and clean. The room had a flatscreen TV.
The only issue that we had staying there is that my son had issues connecting his PS3 - it kept freezing. But we had no issue connecting to the wifi on our phones or the iPad.
I would stay here again, and probably will if he goes to that school. One more thing - the advanced purchase price on their website was outstanding!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Kurtis S, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Independence, responded to this review, 17 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We work hard to provide our guests with a clean and comfortable room. We are conveniently located just south of Cleveland off of I-77. As you have mentioned, there is a large variety of restaurants nearby to enjoy a nice meal. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We arrived there late at night like most of the places we stayed during our road trip. The woman at the front desk was very informative, friendly and helpful.

The room was beyond the standard we were expecting for the amount we paid. We had a double queen bed room which was very spacious. The beds were extremely comfortable and I had one of the best nights sleep during the whole of the month long roadtrip. The cleanliness was also exceptional which added to the comfort.

We stayed here for one night on our stop over travelling from Niagara to Chicago. We decided while we were there that we might as well visit the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, both which I would recommend you to visit if you are interested and in the area.

I would definitely highly recommend the red roof in for both value and comfort.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank vick s s
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We pride ourselves on providing our guests a clean and comfortable room at an affordable price. We like for our guests to wake up feeling well rested and ready to start their day.

I am glad to hear that you took advantage of some of the great attractions that Cleveland has to offer. We do offer a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Package that includes your choice of room, 2 tickets to the Hall of Fame, a coupon book with some local attractions and discounts, and a 50% of any level membership discount to the Hall of Fame for $99.99 + Tax.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we look forward to seeing you again during your next visit to the Cleveland/ Independence area.

Reynoldsburg, Ohio
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I always stay at the Red Roof Inn off of Rockside Rd. when I travel to Cleveland. The rates are great and it is easy access to I-77. Cindy the desk clerk remembers me every time I come in and makes me feel at home. She remembers my floor preference and makes sure when she sees my reservation that I get the floor I desire. She is very friendly and always has a smile on her face. She greets all customers with a friendly attitude and appreciates the business. I will continue to stay at this property as long as I have business accounts in the Cleveland area.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side of the property against the hill are the quietest.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Kurtis S, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Independence, responded to this review, 14 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We strive to provide great customer service to all of our guests. I am glad that we could make this you home away from home during your travels. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Columbus, Indiana
Reviewed 9 November 2013

Friendly service at check in, very nice, clean room. Great value. Will definitely stay here again. Close to highways with very friendly staff. Newly remodeling rooms. Close to restaurants and bars. This is a great Red Roof inn.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Kurtis S, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Independence, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to write a review. We pride ourselves on providing our guests a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price. We also strive to provide excellent service. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you again during your travels.

Kurt
Cicero, Indiana
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Rooms are all remodeled and Cindy & April have always been great at the front desk. Rooms are always clean and everything works well. Flat screen T V in every room I have stayed in. In a great area close to restaurants. Never have to tell them my name at check in. Even if I don't stay here for a while they greet me by name every time.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I have shared your comments with April and Cindy, and they were glad to hear that they were able to assist you during your stay. We like to make every guest feel like they are a part of the Red Roof Family. As you had mentioned all of the rooms have been remolded and upgraded with flat screen Televisions. Also we are located near plenty of restaurants, giving our guests a large variant of where they would like to eat when they stay with us. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Kurt
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Working on a job in Cleveland and found this place convenient to the highway and restaurants. I was most impressed with the great staff here and the way they treated me like a member of the family! This hotel is also recently remodeled and my room is clean. I've stayed here twice now and they remember be by name. I'll stay here again when I come back to C town.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Kurtis S, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cleveland - Independence, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so happy to hear of your experience with us. We like to offer our guests a clean and comfortable room and great service. I am glad that the staff made you feel at home and a part of the Red Roof Family. Thank you again and we hope to see you again during your travels.